1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

I've got a Leatherman squirt on it's way.

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Hickory n steel, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Pilsner

Pilsner Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2017
    It isn’t just redundant, IT IS SACRILEGE! Burn him!

*lights fiery brand and reaches for pitchfork*

jackknife and jmh33 like this.
  2. sickpuppy1

sickpuppy1 Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 27, 2018
    Damn it! now I had to go and order one. Little brother to my WAVE.

3. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    You'll love it, I've been loving mine.

Pilsner likes this.
  4. Pilsner

Pilsner Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Gotta say, it’s a nice piece of mini-kit. Bar the sub-optimal bottle opener, which can still get the job done, I’m liking it a lot!

5. Dfunk1210

Dfunk1210

Apr 7, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maybe you might like to try something in the middle of your old Fuse and your new new Squirt. The Leatherman Juice has been a great carry, especially with Leatherman’s new small nylon snap sheath. I feel like the Juice finally has a proper sheath

jmh33 likes this.
  6. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Maybe, but the corkscrew kills it for me.
    I really love my fuse, and something like the juice would still be more multitool than I need on days when I don't need the fuse.
    The squirt has been perfect.