Ive not vaporized yet, new contact info etc.

Fellas i know ive just about vaporized from the knife world lately. Ive been going through a seperation and now divorce since July. Ive had to just pull back and take care of my kids etc.

You can reach me at 228 392 5179, or my NEW EMAIL rmlamey@cableone.net

Thanks for all the support and patience, i know i need to get a bunch of sheaths and a few knives out asap. I will be stopping back in soon, hopefully the smoke will clear with the cool weather blowing in;)

Been there done that. Take the time to make sure that all is right before trying anything stupid.:cool:

Best of luck Matt.

Been there, done that too.

Take the time you need, in order to prevent doing anything foolish or rash. Make sure you're thinking straight, before trying to move ahead.

Good luck.

Good luck. Just take things easy and understand that there really is a better time coming.

Although I can't say I've been in your situation, I know it's gotta be rough! Just hang in there, and know that many people wish you the best of luck!

Frank:cool:

Very sorry to hear it, Matt.

I apologize for all the bad things that I thought about you while trying to get in touch...:)

Matt, I'll be calling you shortly to discuss an order.

In the meantime, it is my sincere hope that you continue to persevere on the domestic front. Been there, it's not pleasant as otehrs have mentioned, but it does get better with time.

Stay sharp

Brownie

Matt, good to hear from you. Sorry about the breakup, but some things are out of our control and meant to be. Keep your head up, and don't let it get you down. As long as you keep regular correspondance with your customers, you should be allright.

i'll be contacting you as soon as it warms up and the snakes start moving, i need another diamondback and a pigmy for my collection. we can go do some hunting and cutting.

Back