1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

IXL Fixed Blade and Sheath

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by jsmosbykf, Mar 1, 2017.

1. jsmosbykf

jsmosbykf

Mar 25, 2011
    Can anyone provide information for the sheath (there is a six digit number stamped on reverse side) probably not original to the knife? Please see link <http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?615562-Information-Requested-IXL-Fixed-Blade-amp-Sheath&highlight=KNIFE>

Thank you for you time and effort.

2. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Link is not working for me.

3. jsmosbykf

jsmosbykf

Mar 25, 2011
    Try to copy and paste the link into your search window. I just tried and it worked. Thank you.

4. Eric@DLT

[email protected]

Mar 30, 2015
    You might want to host them on a free image hosting site then post them here. I can't click on the pictures to blow them up without being a member on that forum.