1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendation? Izula Leather Sheath

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by aztaco, Nov 8, 2018.

1. aztaco

aztaco

Jun 13, 2011
    I have an original IZULA. recent acquisition. I now carry it every day on my belt under a shirt.

Can anyone currently make or recommend someone who can make:

A minimalist leather sheath that is thin and has the metal clip that will fit a 3/4 or 1/2" belt.

I don't like kydex. While it is functional I would like a more minimalist leather sheath with the same functional metal clip so I can wear it vertically IWB on my weak side or OWN on my strong side like I am currently running the stock kydex sheath.

I searched but didn't quite find what I was looking for so I decided I would ask. The closest I found was patriot leather hancock but the clip only fits a 1/2" belt.

Thanks in advance!!

2. aztaco

aztaco

Jun 13, 2011
    Brain fart. I meant 1 and 1/2" and 1 and 3/4" belts

Thanks

3. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    I might have more of what you're looking for .. on Instagram. @jou_fuu or joufuu.com

4. aztaco

aztaco

Jun 13, 2011
    So I wanted to follow up on my post.

First sorry this was in wrong forum. I didn't read the rules and was unaware this wasn't to forum to post this as I saw a bunch of threads asking for recommendations.....

Second, many thanks and props to Bonafide for a great well made product and such fast turnaround time for exactly what I wanted.

Awesome work. Great deep concealment IWB weak side and perfect for OWB for those times I don't want to conceal it. Way more comfortable than the stock kydex and sits lower which is in my opinion way better for my needs.

As I embark on carrying my first fixed blade knife in conjunction with a folder every day, I hope it gets many years of use.

Thanks again!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bonafide likes this.
  5. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Looks good on your belt sir! Glad to get the feedback and hear you're happy with your new set up.