Izula on the way!

After months of lurking around here and fighting a budget, I have a specifically urban pink Izula being shipped out. I'll have some custom kydex for it within a day to fit it into my everyday carry during the winter months with extra layers, come spring I'll try and work up a system for casual shorts. Doubt I have enough Rat Pack posts yet, but I'm taking my time with that. First carbon steel EDC knife, and my first in such an unusual color, and it'll be much larger than my usual Wharnie blades that I stash everywhere. It's going to be an experience, and I hope it gets here before Saturday so I can show it to some soon to be very amused/impressed friends.

Congrats!!
I know the feeling, I'm a new RAT owner too - mine is an RC3............it's great.

Regards,

I've heard the expression "real men wear pink". I have a couple pink ties. However, I don't enjoy the prospect of a pink knife. I can see a market for them with women. If it were 50% off I could justify the compromise and would probably strip it. Please take no offense, as this is only my opinion and not a judgement. That said, why did you chose pink if you don't mind my asking?

Congats on the Izula! It's a great knife and I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of it.

Anybody who knows me doesn't blink twice at the odd sense of humor. I mix your ultra straight gray man routine with sudden eccentricities, the pink knife fits into that perfectly. It's also easy to find, less intimidating, and I don't mind a little laughter now and then.

Congrats!The Izula was my first RAT too.She's a great lil' knife!

Watching UPS race USPS via their tracking systems, holiday shipping is always an interesting event. Sketching out the carry options I'm looking into, looking into multiple sheaths for neck and low-line carry.

Much thanks for trusting us with your knife purchase!

Thanks for all the welcomes so far! So much for getting it before that gathering, should be in tomorrow with the mail.

Just finished cord wrapping it, debating how to lay out the kydex sheath...Whittling hairs right out of the bag. Never noticed the black lettering this one uses, matched with the cord it's a sharp look. I thought the sheath would be too loose, but this thing is a dang vice!

Back