Izula sheath

So I did some more research today and and came acrossed Matinsheathes thanks to iggyd's thread earlier today. I sent Swinkles an email asking about a possible Izula sheath and he got back to me just a couple hours later. I though I would post the email.

would you ever be intrested in making an Izula sheath with Kydex and leather. I am not the sheath guy here, so I dont know if it would work or not, but I have been looking around for a good sheath for my Izula for a while now and all I have come accrossed is Wookie sheathes, KSF leather sheathes, and my last option would be to have Raven Concealment make me one. This is the first time I have seen your sheathes and they look like nothing I have ever seen. The leather and kydex for the Busse knives and the RC4 look great. I did not know if you did custom orders, but if you did, what would I be looking at for a leather and kydex sheath for the Izula in the Ontario RAT-3 style. I am looking for something I could either pocket carry or put on a 1.75" belt. Thanks, schwome

Hi Kyle ..

Sounds like a fun little project, and it will work for sure.

The kydex will be removable. For pocket carry you could add a clip, for belt carry you could add a teklok or beltloops.

A sheath like that will cost you 80 dollars. It will include horizontal carry loops, a vertical high carryloop and a kydex backplate with a droploop.

I’ll also include a length of paracord for neck carry..

I could also include a clip, and a pair of IWB loops, but these will add like 10 dollars to the price. A teklok will be 12 dollars, molle lok 6 dollar..

Price includes paypal fees and shipment

Important for me to know is if you use a paracord handlewrap. If so, please send me a pic, so I can anticipate the fit of the sheath.

I’ll imitate the wrap on my own knife then..

I hope this is feasible for you.

I included a document with extra information and options like colours etc..

Thank you for your interest in my sheaths. I appreciate it very much.

Cheers,

martin

Now I would like to say, I do like the KSF's sheathes and I do like Wookies sheathes, and it is a tough debate, because the sheath would cost more than the knife. What do you guys think. Just for the record I do suport what Wookie and KSF are doing. This is just a third option in my endless search for a great sheath:D

Now I would like to say, I do like the KSF's sheathes and I do like Wookies sheathes, and it is a tough debate, because the sheath would cost more than the knife. What do you guys think.

I think.......with your Mom kicking you out, you had better focus on groceries instead of $80 sheaths.

Back