Izula Wrap

The first one is really nice :)

Also, what knot is being used to tie the cord off in the last picture (right at the base of the end of the handle - not the knot at the end of the lanyard part)?

Thank you all for the kind replies! I really appreciate it! I will try asap to get some instructions for the wraps for those who like them. I'll keep you posted!
JoeyB

Wrap 1

Just follow the pics! Make sure the cord is devided in 2 even parts when you start wrapping.

P1030229.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

the first one looks really cool, I've never seen it before. I will have to look through youtube for instructions :p

edit: didn't see the second page :p THANKS

Thanks for taking the time a post those pictures JoeyB Still like the first the best. Bookmarked this for future use.

Thanks for the write-up and pictures! Looks great - I'll have to try it on mine.

Indeed - thanks for the pictures. Rewrapping my Izula today - changing over from the tan cord to orange for a more festive feel :) Will definitely be using #1 :thumbup:

Very nice, I'll have to give those a try when I feel my Izula needs a new wrap. :thumbup:

Very nice, I have mine wrapped like the last one, but with green/white glow in the dark cord and the ring isn't wrapped.

Glow-in-the-dark cord sounds like a neat idea! Where did you find it? I got some neon colors from Supply Captain but I didn't see any glow-in-the-dark cord there.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing man, I need to re-wrap mine, I'm gonna use one of these methods! :thumbup:

Thanks for the pics. Very simple wrap. It's amazing how you can individualize the Izula with different wraps. Very cool.

Again, thanks for all the kind replies.

Came up with another one, tell me what you think of it.

Yet again, the pics show the way! It does require a longer cord than the other wrap and it makes the handle a lot thicker.

P1030293.jpg

P1030236.jpg

P1030235.jpg

P1030234.jpg

P1030233.jpg

P1030232.jpg

P1030231.jpg

the new one looks great! a little bulky for neck carry maybe, but it will probably give you a good grip :D

Back