Jackknife's tales - Have we lost them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I often like to spin back into the world of Jackknife, both for the warm glow of a good tale, and the memories of good times here on the forum.
Now unfortunately I seem to get a lot of "Error, forum could not be found" messages
Did we lose the tales in the new upgrade?
Hope we didn't

Take care
Graham

The stories are still there! But the software upgrade has changed their location so the links in the Jackknife story post do not work anymore. But if you do a search for the title of the story you will find it.

It happened to me too but only on the ones on the first post, the ones with day and date are still there

The stories are still there! But the software upgrade has changed their location so the links in the Jackknife story post do not work anymore. But if you do a search for the title of the story you will find it.
This works. This problem has been posted in Tech Support and Spark has seen it. I'm sure he will resolve it if he can.

Glad to hear that they are still there
Let's hope that the links get fixed
Take care
Graham

Not finding Jackknife's tales was a real disappointment. I regretted savoring the tales one or two at time and not finishing them all. Glad to hear that its still possible, although requiring a convoluted path, to find them.

If you have to know the title of the story in order to search for it perhaps a list of the titles could be made available?

Not finding Jackknife's tales was a real disappointment. I regretted savoring the tales one or two at time and not finishing them all. Glad to hear that its still possible, although requiring a convoluted path, to find them.

You have all the tales listed by title. Perish the thought that you have to expend a little effort to find them.

Incredible. :rolleyes:

I wish you could look me in the eye and use your sarcasm to my face kamagong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back