1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

JackManDu in AZ!

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by azwelke, Apr 9, 2016.

1. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    We received our JackManDu today!! Not only is the design darn near perfect, everything else was perfect about this knife as well.

[​IMG]

Thank you Swamp Rat for putting this one together!

Al

2. 1AbominAble1

1AbominAble1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2010
    That looks good!
    I should've grabbed one while they were available and if he'd have offered a choil less version i'd have taken 3.

Only upgrade the boss Jack could've used was the Ratmandu handle, that knife is a match made in - well- swamp juice and hog slop.

3. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    That was the only thing that held me back and I'm still a bit regretful. But I really had my heart set on choilless.

Congrats Al, that does look mighty fine.

4. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Embrace the choil!

5. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Sweet!!!

Congrats on your new "pattern making blade" Al!!!! ;) -- :thumbup:

6. =MAX=

=MAX= Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Great color combo, thanks for sharing :thumbup:

7. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Well, there supposedly are 2 in Sydney as well...

8. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    There's one in Wasongton state, too. Notice I live in MD. It got sent there after I returned to MD from our Det out there. :(

I'm hoping I'm back out there at the end of this month and can grab it. Otherwise.... I'm not sure when I'm going to get it.