1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Jaguar knives. What does the deal be?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by spyderco endura, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyderco endura

spyderco endura

Jan 26, 2008
    What do you knowledgeable folks know about Jaguar knives. I assume they are off-brand Chinese made...

2. JohnnyMayhem

JohnnyMayhem

Aug 6, 2006
    They are junk. Avoid them like the flu.

You might be impressed on how well they work, but they only have a shelf life of a few months. And good luck on getting a warrenty on them, becuase there is none.

Never mind that whole part where they rip off independent designers and major manufacturers alike when it comes down to that part as well.

3. spyderco endura

spyderco endura

Jan 26, 2008
    Ya, I'll bet. I got one for $12 before I ever heard of bladeforums. It actually served me well though. Luckily, I am happy with my Endura 4 Wave.

4. Dawhoda

Dawhoda

Dec 19, 2015
    I'd trust your word more if you knew how to spell warranty first lol:thumbup:

5. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Wow! Great first post.:thumbup:

A spelling insult about a post from 7 years ago! Can you say necrothread?

6. strategy9

strategy9 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Lmao... Post #1 is to insult someone else's (7 year old) post over spelling, when they were simply trying to help give credible advice to another person who sought it.

Winner winner chicken dinner... Troll much?

7. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Are you sure you want to add Dawhoda to your ignore list?

8. katanas

katanas

Jan 6, 2012
    Gentlemen, gentlemen: please be more welcoming and understanding; otherwise Dawhoda may not hang around (I already see no 2nd post :(). If this kind of behavior continues, where will our future Boris, etc. come from :confused:. Where is the fun in that ;).

9. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Addition by subtraction.

10. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    I'd give you more credibility if you learn to find the dates on the posts before resurrecting them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.