Jan,2024 New WE Product Announcement

We are thrilled to share these newest WE knives will hit dealers on Feb.7th,2024
SD5PK9N.jpeg

Is there a reshipment of the polished grey Solid coming? I was waiting until my original polished plan Ti Solid arrived to decide of I want the grey one, but by the time I got mine, the greys were already out of stock.

Is there a reshipment of the polished grey Solid coming? I was waiting until my original polished plan Ti Solid arrived to decide of I want the grey one, but by the time I got mine, the greys were already out of stock.
WE22028-6 WE Solid (Polished Gray Titanium Integral Handle)is one of the newest color combo will be released on Feb.7th. And we belive there will be a reshipment,it's suggested to check details with a nearby dealer.

WE22028-6 WE Solid (Polished Gray Titanium Integral Handle)is one of the newest color combo will be released on Feb.7th. And we belive there will be a reshipment,it's suggested to check details with a nearby dealer.
Oh ok. Maybe I mistakenly thought it was already launched (available) and quickly sold out.

By the way, the polished Ti version I received is absolutely smooooooth. Well done, WE Knife!

Am i the only one glad you got rid of the bottle opener on the qubit ?
Nice move We !

Am i the only one glad you got rid of the bottle opener on the qubit ?
Nice move We !
I was a little disappointed, but also recognize the need for a difference. The CIVIVI Qubit was a nice “multi-tool” with the bottle opener, which made it more unique as well, but I guess the WE just looks cleaner.

Back