Janitor's Closet Special Offer Coming Soon!!!!!!!! . . . . ThINFI . . . What????

How low can you go? :) Surprise us all and blow our minds. Bring it Jerry!!!!
I'm hoping for pics within the hour. . . .. :thumbup:

Just waitin' on Pokey to do her pitcher takin' thang. . . . :cool:

In the meantime, I'm gonna be drinkin' and calculatin'. . . :cool:

Gotta see if I can't make the price just a wee bit lower on this first batch!!!!!:eek:

Jerry
:D

Limbo anyone?!? ...Let's see sub $150...!!!!!!:D

...or better yet, let's see some Apocalyptic pricing: $100.00 Infi !?!:thumbup:

I am so excited for the offering!!! I didn't think I would sober up enough to get the job done.... :D Camera in one hand and a beer in another.... Lots of wobbling..... Spilt my beer :(

You spilt your beer ! :eek: Well that's it , you tell Jerry to take his own damn pics from now on . You can't be spilling your beer Pokey :very_drunk: OR you should have done like my sig line and said to someone "Hold my beer and watch this !" while you wobbled over and took the pics . Just don't hand it to Jerry or it would be empty when you got back ;)

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !

Great to hear, hope I can score my first piece 'o pork. Please keep us rookies posted and given at least a fighting chance.

Great to hear, hope I can score my first piece 'o pork. Please keep us rookies posted and given at least a fighting chance.

Your best bet will be to just keep watching this forum AT LEAST once a day, before 8 or 9pm eastern time incase the sale happens to go on the same day Jerry posts the pricing info - I don't know how likely that is as I haven't been around for too many janitor's closet sales yet...

Limbo anyone?!? ...Let's see sub $150...!!!!!!:D

...or better yet, let's see some Apocalyptic pricing: $100.00 Infi !?!:thumbup:

Sub $100!!! That would be TOO GOOD to resist. At the moment I think a Strider SJ-75 is speaking to me a bit more...

Back