Jantz Supply

Anybody ever order from these guys? When I go to the web site none of the pictures of the items the offer show up in the online catalog. I tried to contact them but their E-Mail would not work?

I've ordered from them a couple of times, Usually get my order in about three days. Must just be having problems with the site.

Yeah, I've ordered from them several times. I've never had anything but good luck. Customer service is great and shipping is quick. I just wish they would put up a better web site.

I've ordered from them several times and have had very good service from them. I highly recomend them for quick, courteous service and feedback (they emailed me several times about a $1.00 drill bit they didn't currently have in stock). I ordered from their online catalog in the past but hopefully they will have their site in order soon (maybe they are loading up their newest catalog?)

I can recommend them with complete confidence. Shipping if fast, shipping costs are very reasonable, and they're easy to deal with.
Nice folks all the way around.
Get their catalog and give 'em some business.

I cannot say enough good things about this supplier. I have been ordering from them for 6 years and have not had a problem that was not taken care of to my satisfaction. You will find that they want your business and appreciate it, not like others who treat you as if they are doing you a favor, you know who I'm talking about.
KEN (WWJD)

I also can't say enough good about Jantz. Yep, their web site isn't perfect but their catalog is right on. I usually order over the phone and get feedback as to stock, etc. They ship back orders when they say, are very fair, interested in your order and respond to questions.

You will find this is not the case with every supplier, one in particular, who DOES ACT like they are doing you a favor taking your order.

I only wish Jantz would expand their Knife Making supplies selection and offer more products.

I can highly recommend Jantz Supply! Never had the first problem and there shipping is FAST!!

I have had great luck with them. The only problem that I have with them is if you order a $.50 scribe tip, the postage is like $8 but if you order a stack of books or an anvil, the postage is still the same. I guess what I'm saying is that you want to order enough so that their flat rate postage is reasonable.

Back