January Clearance for 1/29 -- Pix and big savings

They show up every so often. Some of the knives, like the crow, can come in spurts or just a random one here or there. Just keep looking.

yay!!! ya cracked... woot woot :D :thumbup:
congrats on the boomerang :)
Fortunately, my birthday's coming up in a few weeks; that's how I pulled it off. Unfortunately, my birthday's in a few weeks; after I give it a quick once-over when it arrives, it goes into seclusion 'till my BD. Oh well; I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :thumbup:

Fortunately, my birthday's coming up in a few weeks; that's how I pulled it off. Unfortunately, my birthday's in a few weeks; after I give it a quick once-over when it arrives, it goes into seclusion 'till my BD. Oh well; I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :thumbup:

Well, my wife informed me that the boomerang arrived today. :cool: Unfortunately (since it's for my B-day) she hid it away. :grumpy: She didn't buy my 'I need to make sure nothing got damaged in shipping' excuse. Sometimes I think Yangdu does her job too well. ;)

Well, my wife informed me that the boomerang arrived today. :cool: Unfortunately (since it's for my B-day) she hid it away. :grumpy: She didn't buy my 'I need to make sure nothing got damaged in shipping' excuse. Sometimes I think Yangdu does her job too well. ;)

So, when do you get to open it? :)

Eric

I was not sure if they would do the deal today. I sent an e-mail asking about a WWII. I got a response saying it was being shipped today. COOL!

I was not sure if they would do the deal today. I sent an e-mail asking about a WWII. I got a response saying it was being shipped today. COOL!

lol congrats... you will not be disappointed :D :thumbup:
i wish my first khuk purchase was as great as yours :eek:
now you have to promise us pics when it arrives :)

Well done, son! You won't be disappointed.

As to when I get to open my boomerang - 4 weeks, 9 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes. :eek:

lol congrats... you will not be disappointed :D :thumbup:
i wish my first khuk purchase was as great as yours :eek:
now you have to promise us pics when it arrives :)

I'll see what I can do. I just hope they are not, "Tim toolman Taylor" pics of me bleeding looking for an appendage in the grass.:eek:

Is this company always so fast to ship orders? I really did not expect for them to do this deal. That said, I'am way happy with this. I had not even included my card number, and they said it was shipping. I'll shop with this company for a long time with that kind of service.:thumbup:

hmmm a BAS would be niiiice.:cool:

yup... auntie yangdu is the best :D :thumbup:
you should just empty out your savings now and hand it over to HI :)

Well done, son! You won't be disappointed.

As to when I get to open my boomerang - 4 weeks, 9 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes. :eek:

My birthday is the March 2nd. I'll be a wet behind the ears 45 this year. 5 more till I hit middle age. Still kickin and taking names!

Got ya beat by 3. The big 48 on 3/11. Cheers from one late winter baby to
another.

Back