Jeff White Knives

just recently stumbled upon these and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? they look nice, how do the hold up?

I bought a Nessy from him on the Baying E. Twenty two bucks, good knife, use it mostly in the kitchen (I lacked the forethought to buy a sheath with it... DUH!)

God bless,
Adam

I own a english trader style(I think) made by him. Its is a very nice knife. It was my first "custom" knife. I got the sheath from the guy who makes his sheaths for him. I am from Indiana and both of the guys are to. Nice knife and sheath. I will try to post pics later.

thanks, i saw that the nessy blade thickness is listed as 3/32, thats half the ESSE-6. s that a typo or is it really that thin? will it withstand some real thrashing?

I got the sheath from the guy who makes his sheaths for him. I am from Indiana and both of the guys are to. Nice knife and sheath. I will try to post pics later.
Jeff has (or had) a few people making sheaths for his knives. Larry Snell in Lowell, IN is a professional leatherworker and makes some high quality sheaths for Jeff. Also, a minister in Kokomo, IN set up a workshop for homeless guys where they can learn to work with leather and then get paid for the items they make. Jeff lives near Kokomo and has this workshop make some of the sheaths for his knives.
I have owned/used Jeff's knives for probably 10 years and have been very happy with them. Jeff will make custom knives if you provide him with a drawing of what you want. He will also make custom blades if you want to finish the knifes yourself. He is currently working on a batch of blades (all the same Nessy style) for my buddy and me.

Jeff has (or had) a few people making sheaths for his knives. Larry Snell in Lowell, IN is a professional leatherworker and makes some high quality sheaths for Jeff. Also, a minister in Kokomo, IN set up a workshop for homeless guys where they can learn to work with leather and then get paid for the items they make. Jeff lives near Kokomo and has this workshop make some of the sheaths for his knives.
I have owned/used Jeff's knives for probably 10 years and have been very happy with them. Jeff will make custom knives if you provide him with a drawing of what you want. He will also make custom blades if you want to finish the knifes yourself. He is currently working on a batch of blades (all the same Nessy style) for my buddy and me.

I am pretty sure it was Larry who made my sheath. It is a very nice sheath.

I have the "LARGE" camp knife from Jeff, 5/16ths thick, shes beefy and you cant hurt it a bit..... Good knife.

180858_10150391705720331_638175330_16942261_3328474_n.jpg
[/IMG]
165325_10150391708290331_638175330_16942300_5346282_n.jpg
:D

Here is my knife. I like it. It has gutted both my deer.

I have the "LARGE" camp knife from Jeff, 5/16ths thick, shes beefy and you cant hurt it a bit..... Good knife.

The largest Jeff White knife in my collection is 1/4" thick with a 6 1/2" blade. It's a good all purpose knife. It's very similar to my Busse Steel Heart and I like it as much as the Busse even though it probably wouldn't chop through concrete and tolerate other abuse like a Busse will.

I have 3 of his knives in my watch list right now but haven't bid because I wasn't sure about the knife. they have a great rustic look. Can't remember how thick the blades were but looks like they would make good camp kitchen duty if they didn't stand up. They really are nice looking knives though. I believe Beowolf is the seller. I might go ahead and give one a try.

Back