• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jensen Bergman uncle charlie

JurT

Gold Member
For sale amazing JB uc folder
Size +/- 6.5”, blade length 2.75”
Aeb-l steel
Titanium linerlock with micarta
Zircuti collars, backspacer and clip
Got some carry times but in good condition.

Price is sold

F74DA672-F332-4E1A-8836-E625F5B83A3B.jpeg3FE7B3C0-6B03-42CE-BC2A-0AC0F7E78514.jpegDAA9EF51-C64C-4DE7-A332-27C62A8167D0.jpegCF77AD3F-60ED-4DEE-A91D-424D7C5B5E09.jpegF9FE4146-3F92-449B-83E6-C54A8BF5D5F2.jpeg

Last edited:
yes confirming everything sorted and paid for as per our emails . dave

Just sent you an email. Didn’t get anything. Please respond to my email. Thanks

This is currently not for sale untill things are sorted out

Please note this seller is of the highest quality.Warning do not include your email details as i did here . A scammer jackthablade@gmail.com picked up on my error and stepped to take the place of the authentic owner JurT . I was so excited to get the knife that i let my emotions get the better of me and did not do the proper checks or notice any obvious inconsistencys and subsequently i was duped of $1300. The original and correct seller JurT didnt know what was going on .Initially i thought he was scamming me but i was completely wrong and have apologized to Jurt for my error. He is beyond reproach and i had a previous great experience on a purchase from him which i had forgotten about quite some time ago
i have written this here as i don't know how to show a warning that i have been duped by ''jackthablade'' in the correct format. dave

Again sorry Dave this happened to you. I’m glad we cleared things about the situation and also apologize for the reactions.

I will not longer sell this knife at the moment because I feel it’s unfair to do so.

Again sorry Dave this happened to you. I’m glad we cleared things about the situation and also apologize for the reactions.

I will not longer sell this knife at the moment because I feel it’s unfair to do so.
Dave is a great due and we dealt multiple times. Sorry this happened to him... M morton12

God I'm so tired.of all the scumbags out there....... A return to an eye for an eye would certainly put a damper on sticky fingers cause they'd be. Gone....😜.................While I'm at it a nice big TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT sign on the border...😉

Please note this seller is of the highest quality.Warning do not include your email details as i did here . A scammer jackthablade@gmail.com picked up on my error and stepped to take the place of the authentic owner JurT . I was so excited to get the knife that i let my emotions get the better of me and did not do the proper checks or notice any obvious inconsistencys and subsequently i was duped of $1300. The original and correct seller JurT didnt know what was going on .Initially i thought he was scamming me but i was completely wrong and have apologized to Jurt for my error. He is beyond reproach and i had a previous great experience on a purchase from him which i had forgotten about quite some time ago
i have written this here as i don't know how to show a warning that i have been duped by ''jackthablade'' in the correct format. dave
That motherf*cker stole $400+ from me too using the same technique. I know BF posts the sticky at the top of the page concerning PPFF but like you - I was excited and didn't due my due diligence. I wish BF would ban sellers requesting payment via PPFF with no notes. I have passed on a few knives already out of my paranoia because of request for payment via PPFF. Lucky for me, I bank with USAA and they refunded my money so PP is now on the hook for it.

Thanks fella's i appreciate all the goodwill . I did my money cold but a valuable lesson i learnt.Must admit i have ever been scammed before and i was gullable in the extreme . Lucky i was dealing with Jur whom is the most honourable and trustworthy person that i know . I now have the knife and it makes up for all the hurt this prick caused me . I hope he gets caught for the harm he causes everyone on the Forum but if anyone is more cautious as a result that cannot be a bad thing. There is too many great people on B/F to let one arsehole spoil the fun. All the best Dave

Back