Jeremy warned me that there might be some haters.

gooeytek

Gold Member
But I don't care.

This was the one J was going to keep for himself. Man, there were dealers all over, snagging all sorts of good stuff, but I was able to get this one.
My first Horton, CPM-D2 and Titanium:
2011-11-18_20-16-09_513.jpg

2011-11-18_20-16-44_232.jpg

2011-11-18_20-16-58_604.jpg

Got to meet the CEO of the Platinum Club himself. Notice Jeremy's sparse selection, only because he sold almost off of them as soon as he got there yesterday, before the show even started :eek:
photobucket-742-1321647184825.jpg

I posted some pics over on the General Discussion forum.

Oh yea, forgot to add, that gentleman right there beside Jeremy brought a Brad Southard knife that is arguably the sweetest folder action and smoothness I have ever felt. Forgot to take a pic :cool:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and get home safe mang, don't get into any trouble on the other side of the river!

That's a Good Looking knife.

You Both Did good, you for buying it and Jerm For following through and making Folders, Signature Design.

I went to 6 bars in Bayonne Nj and everyone was convinced I was a Narcotics cop. Damn. Do I look like the fuzz

I went to 6 bars in Bayonne Nj and everyone was convinced I was a Narcotics cop. Damn. Do I look like the fuzz

I guess you shouldn't start asking after hard drugs the second you enter the bar :D

Regardig knives you have come a long way. This folder is da bomb!

Back