Jerry and Andy; Did You Think We Forgot About...

Lenny

Gold Member
the folder?
With all the new stuff out, there's been almost no mention of the folder.
Please give us some info, just a teaser.
Thanks,
Lenny

Folder? What's this about a folder?
smile.gif

A folder? Really....Hmmm, I didn't know that. I hadn't heard that a folder was coming from Busses
wink.gif

Any kind of ETA on this?

Heh, heh.

------------------
Take it easy,

Garrett

Lenny
Here is what Jerry had posted a couple of months ago, I'm sure it still holds true.

"The folder is coming along quite nicely. . . .We are trying to make sure that we are ready for the onslaught of orders before the official introduction. Not so surprisingly the preorders continue to pour in. The first batch that we had planned is now almost entirely spoken for, in spite of the fact that no one has seen it, nor have we set the price. In fact, only vague descriptions have been mentioned. Now you gotta believe that with this kind of response and anticipation, that we are going to work out every forseeable kink before its introduction, both in design and manufacturing process. The plan now then, is to double our original numbers for the first run.
As for when it will be introduced I will not venture to guess as there are currently far too many variables. As the time nears and definite dates begin to surface, we will post the news here first.

Until then you'll need to rely on whatever vague impressions and/or reviews that WTF is either authorized and/or willing to share .

Yours in nuclear anticipation,

Jerry Busse"

Here is the original thread http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/000984.html

I know it isn't what you're after, but if it makes you feel any better I'm waiting also.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Eric Isaacson

[This message has been edited by eaisaacs (edited 06-17-2001).]

Back