Jerry.. are we still in O2W?

Jerry, in regards to new and old blades coming and the aroma of bacon in the air.. will these offerings continue by way of the Operation 2 Weeks timeline (2 weeks or until gone)? or will these be back to offerings that will be available for long periods..
just curious..thanks

Yep--right there with you Rob and Nem... the AK is cool and all, but a sword falls a little outside my current interests. I'd be good to have an idea about the looming schedule of offerings. This way I can plan accordingly :thumbsup:

While a perfectly valid question... This thread makes me think of calling up the local Lottery board to ask for the winning Powerball numbers, before everyone else finds out what they are going to be. o_O Patience, piglets, patience, the mystery is part of the fun.

I wish there were still scavenger hunts so that I could get in on one! :D

While a perfectly valid question... This thread makes me think of calling up the local Lottery board to ask for the winning Powerball numbers, before everyone else finds out what they are going to be. o_O Patience, piglets, patience, the mystery is part of the fun.

lol..well if its fun to have mystery around purchasing a blade, lets make it real fun and Jerry can release a blade with no price..
we can find out what it costs after he charges our card:D

I'm good with the Lottery folks giving me the numbers in advance... but that wouldn't work due to the random selection.

However, Jerry being the god of infi, can be a lot less random. I like the mystery too... I guess I just would like to know frequency and duration of the mysteries...

Or you just nailed it. Impatience.

:D

I talked to Jerry at BladeShow and he told me Fusion Battle Mistresses are coming in about two weeks. Combat Grade and 2014 Competition Finish models.

Same here.. a little info would go a long way for my budget. If even a quarter of the blades from O2W were available on the Busse site I'd be ordering infi right now instead of typing this. On a long enough timeline I spend money elsewhere that I would have spent on infi steel. Just sayin :confused:

Yes I heard the NMFBM, MOAB, and MOABOLO were all going to be offered! Sometime within the next 6 Minutes, Months, or Years:thumbsup:;)
unnamed.png

Last edited:
I talked to Jerry at BladeShow and he told me Fusion Battle Mistresses are coming in about two weeks. Combat Grade and 2014 Competition Finish models.
So is this normal two weeks or Busse "Two Weeks", there is a distinct difference you know lol. I use the Busse two weeks when my wife gives me a big job to get done around the house.

So is this normal two weeks or Busse "Two Weeks", there is a distinct difference you know lol. I use the Busse two weeks when my wife gives me a big job to get done around the house.
The 2014 part tells me it was "Two Weeks" ago! ;)

Back