JERRY BUSSE

I never got to thank Jerry personaly or over the phone because ive been very busy.
When I purchased my BM about 2 years ago I would call him every other week asking about my BM,I have no patience he was the nicest guy you could meet,he was probably thinking geez man I got hole in my hand the size of a golf ball and your naggin me.But he always told me what was going on and we would chat and have some laughs.
When I sent my money order, ups said it was deliverd but Jerry had not recieved it I of course was freekin out,Jerry said it probably blew in the wind and had people looking for it.Well it never was found.

So I sent a check Fedex and it got there and We got that out of the way.Jerry informed me my BM was soon on its way I was waitin for that bad boy and there it was, I was happier then a pig in s--t and didnt even think about the wait.

Just my little trip with BUSSE who makes the best knife period.Thank you Jerry for your time the great knife and your great customer service,keep up the great work,RYAN CROWE

You paid for TWO BM's!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

LOL nah I kept the reciept from the money order and sent it in explaining what happend and they returned my money.

Back