Jerry Hossom Custom.. the eighth knife up for auction

ida

This is Jerry's description of the knife:
9" blade, 16" OAL. Made of 5/16" thick 154CM with tapered tang. 416 stainless bolsters. Stabilized Exhibition Quality Walnut handle. Mosaic pins. Four Star Big Bear mark on the offside (only knife I'll make with that mark). No sheath.

Knife requires more finishing and will be delivered by the end of January.
Photo Courtesy of Terrill Hoffman

Bidding begins at 500.00 Good Luck to all
index_image006.jpg

What the F can you say about Jerry's work?? STUNNING comes right to mind!
Thanks again Gabe for your participation bud! :cool:

Wow, this one definately rates. Are there minimum bid increments here, or is that left to the bidders integrity?

Think pad there is no min bid increments I leave that up to you .. :D Jerry's work has always been one of favorites, this piece really is awesome..Thank you again Jerry.

Gabe Newell said:
Nice bid, thinkpad.
WOW!!! thank you Thinkpad...

Just wanted to take a moment this morning to wish everyone a Happy Holiday.. I will be with family today and tomorrow so probably won't be on the internet much. The auction will end at 11:15 pm est. Christmas day. And again many thanks to all who have participated thus far.

Merry Xmas...

I knew I would never be able to get this one. I was willing to go up to a G on this one but I knew it would go for way more than that. Congrats on who ever gets this fine piece.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Phil

It seems as though Thinkpad has it.. :) my time here is 10:53 only a few mins left before this one ends :cool: Thanks to all who participated..

Merry Christmas to all.

Well it's official .. Thinkpad hads won!!! Congrats.. :D Please email me with your shipping information.. Again thank you for your support.

Thank you, Ida. E-mail sent. Mr. Hossom and I can reach each other when the time comes for shipping, if necessary.

Like I said to you in my e-mail, you're a terrific person. You and those who got together on this really impressed me. I know it's actually a very personal thing for some of you guys. So I want to extend a very special thanks for giving the general public a chance to be involved.

Cary

congrats is correct ThinkPad!

cary is a good man! good cause too~

Back