1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rcb2000, Aug 6, 2016.

1. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Actually I'm not sure I do really like this John lol;)

It would be nice.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Send one or two in to REK for the LE makeover. And/or strip and getto LE a few also!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. stjones

stjones Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    This is exactly what I did with my two TG Minis. Josh REALLY brought out the performance in them!!!

F'lar and hydeinmind like this.
  3. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015

I love the look of your tgm now big time! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Has to be slicier like that thinner and satiny and such? Tempting to try it w a tglb but maybe only on the blade portion of that knife.

4. COPIUOS

COPIUOS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2015
    I would have to pick up a TGLBLE, or better yet, a re-release of the TG, LE or otherwise!!!!

I just picked up a "Black Tiger" TGLB off of the exchange, and it looks too good with the Hand Smoothed Tiger and black crinkle for me to jump on making "my own" LE...

I have a black canvas and sage TGLB that also looks amazing and why I am not jumping on sending it off for Striptease/Optimization...

hydeinmind likes this.
  5. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    I think I stand a better chance of talking Flar out of that recurve than I do getting an order in on OP2WP2 :eek:

F'lar likes this.
  6. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Ha ga you know you might be right L. Man I hope not. Flar did some great work didn't he?! Inspirational really! Maybe the way to go is to send in our TGA2 in to Josh at REK an have him thin and satin them out nice? Now that would work ha! ;):thumbsup: Give them the @stjones treatment!!!

F'lar likes this.
  7. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    MY tglb prototype has found its permanent home. It's either on my hip or in the car/truck vise versa with my 2008 se HR and of my EDC MrS. :D:p SO unfortunately I have to agree with you. :(

8. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Thanks for the compliment and it reminds me that I need to get it shipped to Ndocyk to fix the tip. I was with a buddy having a few beers and let him fondle it and BAM he dropped it. It landed perfectly on the tip, I lost about 1/6 - 3/32" :( but Ndocyk will fix her up in short order. :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015

That was a great score congrats! Very nice looking blade! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just etched my original black in tanker last night and thinking on stripping it today. But I like the color combo and w the tanker grey option maybe permanently gone forever, it gives me pause and makes me reconsider, but I'll prob still go through with it. :confused:

Oh man I'm sry to hear that Flar, that is a Bummer Dude Day for sure. :eek::confused: But look on the bright side, at least it missed you foot! ;):) Only have seen pics of Ndocycs work but they all look razor shine sharp.:thumbsup:

10. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE

11. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Only 10,000 more posts and the TGLB LE will become reality culture_shock.jpg

12. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    We'll only about half those posts were for the HOGB8. The other half were for the B8LE. So we only need 4500 or so more for the TGLBLE and then another 5000 or so for the ATGLBLE! ;):thumbsup:........:confused:o_O

13. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    693.....LOL :oops:

TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE

14. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    I cant even imagine TGLB with all these options

F'lar likes this.
  15. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    I stand corrected sir, 9,500 more posts:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

16. TheMtnMan

Feb 11, 2015
    I think when these come out, id sell my spare Jeep lol and get 1 in each possible Combos

17. TommyGun56

Jul 29, 2014
    When these come out, you may not be able to get into your Jeep (You will be too old):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

18. TheMtnMan

Feb 11, 2015
    Good one Tommy

19. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    That would be a bank buster release!

20. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE TGLBLE