Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

3D Printing bru!!! :confused:

mqdefault.jpg

I have a customer who sells precision measuring equipment for machining centers and we had a discussion on manufacturing and production things. I thought that's a pretty specialized field to be in and he told me his biggest challenge in the future would be 3d printing because of the whole zero loss concept. At that time, almost a year ago, they already had printers capable of amazing things with metals.

Now that is a cool concept! L63 did you print that knife?

Resized_20171104_213637.jpg Resized_20171104_213644.jpg
Just for you Hyde.and u 2 Flar..lol....yea...not an LE but dang sure is close. This one happens to be about .27" thick uncoated....love it! Trying to bandage up some air I made bleed a minute ago....this thing is Shaaaaaarp!

Last edited:
View attachment 792385 View attachment 792386
Just for you Hyde.and u 2 Flar..lol....yea...not an LE but dang sure is close. This one happens to be about .27" thick uncoated....love it! Trying to bandage up some air I made bleed a minute ago....this thing is Shaaaaaarp!

Really really nice ZA that thing just looks immaculate! Loving the black G10 on the shiny infi! So what’s the story behind that one if you don’t mind me asking? Send it out? Pick it up on the x? Thanks so much for sharing those great pics with us, you are one lucky HOG! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Actually found it somewhat locally. Next state over, was stripped and polished by previous owner and sharpened by him also. It was on the x but not quite visible to most....I got lucky.

Actually found it somewhat locally. Next state over, was stripped and polished by previous owner and sharpened by him also. It was on the x but not quite visible to most....I got lucky.

That is awesome ZA! Congratulations on the great score and thank you for sharing some photos with us!

Nice ZA! Pics keep the fire burning!
It just looks like the perfect cutter, stabber, chopper, hammer, pry bar and shovel all in one.

The CF Silent Knight looks like a awesome grail worthy blade indeed! Beautiful work Jerry! Gorgeous CBTs! But we still NEED the TGLBLE sir! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back