1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rcb2000, Aug 6, 2016.

1. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Lol I am kidding I still would love to see this blade become a reality. Your right though I was definitely in on the DS8 not only bc of the shop credit but also because it really does look like a TGLE w resc handles! So did you get a Ratweiler then L63? What color combo did you go with?

2. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    I actually passed on the SK for this very reason believe it or not Flar. Such a beautiful peace at a great price but I just didn’t know what I’d do with it besides fondle and chop air haha. Couldn’t pass on this one though lol!

Btw, why did you close your oops thread before we could dogpile? That ain’t no fun! ;):D

F'lar likes this.
  3. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Sure did, shut dat :poop: down quick. :)

hydeinmind likes this.
  4. COPIUOS

COPIUOS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2015
    I got one in!!!

+1 (again) for TGLB-LE, just because!

hydeinmind and F'lar like this.
  5. F'lar

Jul 3, 2016
    Yea you caught me C.:confused:

hydeinmind likes this.
  6. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    I did get in on it - I'm excited to see how it looks - went midnight blue w/black&tan
    On the SK I had to if for nothing else than slicing air! See, for me, OP2WP2 is my birthing generation into Busse, and the SK with my Burp? Back the hell up! and if that don't do it I'm whipping out the War Feather! LOL!
    Don't all the new people go all flippy over curves and lines and bling???? :D

hydeinmind likes this.
  7. F'lar

Jul 3, 2016
    Heck buy something and I will gladly open it back up for ridicule. :D

8. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Well Id like too but I can’t. I gota give all my money to this Jerry Busse guy! Kinda like a reverse Santa Clause type of thing. :cool:;):D

9. F'lar

Jul 3, 2016
    I need to withdraw the 311 anyway to piggyback with the SFC DS8. I picked up a Scrapivore to go with the SFC DS.

10. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    That's going to be an original combo my friend idt I've seen that color combo yet on a blade. I got my rat the other day but didn't post any pics cuz I just ordered it as pictured black and blue haha. Glad you scored both man I think new and old like the lines and cbts Len. I know I got a HUCK and picked up a Battle Shark just bc of those awesome cbts, and lots of old hogs asking for the 10' jackhammer so they obviously must like them too. :)

Leonardo63 likes this.
  11. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    ^ I love the cbts but I don't think we need them on the TGLBLE! Just a couple of talon holes and satiny goodness!

F'lar likes this.
  12. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Oh I love the cbt - but it has no place on a TG, no throw that thought right away ;)
    Next to the SK and HOGB8 I think I'm most excited about getting the Flak Jack, I really dig that blade too. One I regret not getting is the FBM BG - but since that's up now I can get one anytime or I imagine some will hit the X for the same price but shipped today! so, I can always satisfy that urge.

hydeinmind and F'lar like this.
  13. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Maybe with the online induction, we'll have a limited edition HOG-only super-discounted offer like with the SFNO LE. I'd be in for five.

hydeinmind likes this.
  14. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Yeh the FJ should be cool. Like a anorexic TGLE! But with a pointy pommel. You know I did the same thing on the bgfbm, figured for $30 I’d see what else was in the rest of the line up first, then maybe still have something to look forward to when op2w2 is over and Busse isn’t puting out any new knives. ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

15. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Anything, anyway, anytime, anyhow.....as long as they BRING IT lol! :eek::confused:o_O;):D:)

16. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Better buy up some shop credit so I can afford even more TGLBLEs!!!

F'lar likes this.
  17. F'lar

Jul 3, 2016
    Shop credit for two TGLB LE's. :D

hydeinmind likes this.
  18. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    .210 TGLBLE Bring It!!! :);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

19. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    meme-1-winter-is-coming.jpg
    These (TGLBLE) would make a great Christmas Gift (for me)

hydeinmind likes this.
  20. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    This one got me laughing out loud Tommy good one! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Would make an excellent gift indeed! ;)

TommyGun56 likes this.