Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Ya know, I may just pass altogether this round like I did the last time :cool: ... and the time before that ....and the time before that..... and so on.

Dude I’m just bustin your balls lol! I think the price is right for infi in the cbt version, don’t you? I still hope this one happens though. The balance and swiftness of the tglb is second to none imho!

No doubt for me the price is right - But we'd all pay a fuzz more for a few extra tricks don't ya think? ;) .... silly question, of course we would.
That fat pig is tempting but really with the war feather in the bag it will satisfy my thick slice craving. One regular and I'm good this time. The other thing that comes to mind is, time- I've wanted to snag some stuff off the X a few times but being committed to this sucks up that disposable ya know. If I take where I started and give me what I've ordered I'm over the crest sliding fast downhill to 5 figures bro~ LOLO!!

No doubt for me the price is right - But we'd all pay a fuzz more for a few extra tricks don't ya think? ;) .... silly question, of course we would.
That fat pig is tempting but really with the war feather in the bag it will satisfy my thick slice craving. One regular and I'm good this time. The other thing that comes to mind is, time- I've wanted to snag some stuff off the X a few times but being committed to this sucks up that disposable ya know. If I take where I started and give me what I've ordered I'm over the crest sliding fast downhill to 5 figures bro~ LOLO!!

I hear ya there Leo for sure! Im robing Peter by bumping blades on the X to pay for upcoming lol! The irony seems like is that when Busse is crankin out blades like this, that’s when the good and sometimes great deals hit the X. Mark my words, if op2w2 ends in a couple months for a couple years, this time next year everything on the X will be 10-50% higher priced! :confused:

I don’t buy bad investments Leo.

:D;)
I'm calling treachery! .... 6 months ago I would have fallen for that bullsht you posted LOLOLO!!!! But I'm wiser ;)
I went econo last night- I waited till I knew the fatties would be gone :D - went much faster than I thought they would -

I'm calling treachery! .... 6 months ago I would have fallen for that bullsht you posted LOLOLO!!!! But I'm wiser ;)
I went econo last night- I waited till I knew the fatties would be gone :D - went much faster than I thought they would -

Is that why you passed on some Snow Hole? :D:p LOL

They did go fast. Imagine how fast they would have gone though! ;);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back