1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rcb2000, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Awrig6

Awrig6

Apr 19, 2017

Wudatta and hydeinmind like this.
  2. Mauser1916

Mauser1916

Jun 9, 2013
    Master, keep this thread alive with releasing TGLB LE.

hydeinmind likes this.
  3. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    1503 for me to see the TGLB LE!!!

4. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
  5. Higgs Particle steel

Higgs Particle steel

Jan 10, 2018
    The demand exists!

Midwest Firecraft and hydeinmind like this.
  6. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015

It really does kinda feel like we've had everything offered BUT the TGLB LE.....doesn't it?

7. HST

HST Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Back on top!

hydeinmind likes this.
  8. TheGrownUpKid

TheGrownUpKid Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Full height convex grind with fuller, and NM treatment please.

9. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Classic TGLB in all Satin glory for me means = TGLBLE.

Wudatta, Apocryphiliac and hydeinmind like this.
  10. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Pirate

Apr 23, 2005
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hydeinmind likes this.
  11. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    I'm starting to admit defeat that I won't know what a TGLB will ever feel like, one of my very own, never before drooled on not unlike a Honus Wagner ATC :(

hydeinmind likes this.
  12. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    :D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:(:(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

13. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017
    :D:p:D:p:D ... too many negative vibes for you Hyde? LOLOLO!!!!

Here's my theory on what happened .... So Jerry, sitting around looking at his drawings of the TGLB and all of a sudden someone knocks over the bottle of JWB! Right onto the TGLB blueprints... well, this of course is a dire situation am I right? SO Jerry, knowing how to best react to an unforeseen tragedy as this calls in all available personnel for a recovery effort and everyone pitches in to save the sweet nectar of the JWB -and by the time the situation was neutralized, everyone looked around at one another, down at the paper, then back to one another and realize they had licked the drawings clean :eek::eek::eek:, not a trace of a line was left, nothing, drawings all gone, just see through paper o_O.... and so, this became the moment in history noting the demise of the famous TGLB :oops::rolleyes:o_O.... this was followed shortly with "hey, maybe you should knock that bottle over again" .... which of course at the moment, was the only logical thing to do .....
    So Sorry Hyde, I'm trying to give the guy an out somehow.....anything that we would find a logical excuse.

hydeinmind and BadAss182MK like this.
  14. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015

Dude my guess has been for awhile that it’s coming at the end of op2w2, bc it very well could keep them busy for a year! Think about how long all the satin work would take on what will probably be tens of thousands of blades? Even the ResC lovers (closet TGLB buyers) will buy one or two!;):D

F'lar likes this.
  15. jeepin

jeepin Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2003

I thought Jerry wouldn’t do satin fullers because it was to much work.

hydeinmind likes this.
  16. TheGrownUpKid

TheGrownUpKid Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 2, 2013
    A guy can dream, cant he?

hydeinmind likes this.
  17. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    That’s kinda my point! The time to do the satin fullers would be unreal! Better get the Wauseon high school shop class over to the compound to help w some hand applied satin fuller finishing for extra credit/part time job if you know what I me?! :);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

18. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017
    I'm surprised he hasn't designed a machine just to do that. The thing I see with the fuller, and especially with Infi, to make that a satin finish down in here, almost impossible and to do it in a production fashion without a 10,000 line machining code, impossible to make it economically to this outside observer. You'd need a CNC machine turning a hard rubber polishing ball while flooded with abrasive fluid or something.

hydeinmind likes this.
  19. Nerfherder

Nerfherder

Oct 6, 2010
    So these are next right? In about 2 weeks?

hydeinmind likes this.
  20. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017

hydeinmind likes this.