Jim Eriksen "Viking Knives" Knife

dredd8

Gold Member
I just got this beauty in today from Jim Eriksen of Viking Knives. Jim calls this the Small Martial Arts Fighter.

This thing is gorgeous. Overall length is 12 1/4", with a 6 3/4" blade made from a Harley Davidson chain with a 1095 Hi-Carbon center core.

The stabilized California Buckeye handle is a perfect match for the blade.

Fittings are only made from the Harley chain.

The flamed sheath makes it a perfect.

Jim makes some beautiful fighting knives and this one is no exception.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Cool! :cool: The handle almost looks like some sort of polished stone. Very neat.

Roger

You Definately Scored on this one Dredd.I've never seen a Flamed sheath before-Buddy Like ;)

very kewl. that is knife that would fit right into my collection. will have to remember his name and watch for more from him. Handle is very stone like and really matches the blade perfectly.

This knife looks like it just came out of Middle Earth. Looks like something an Ent would carry...

Very cool looking piece!

0~(`/'

Wow!!!

One of the greatest knives i have ever seen. The chain-damascus matches perfectly with the wood.
Great handle-shape and sheath also.

Congratulations!

Thanks for the comments. I really like this one.

No, Jim does not have a website but you can get his # off the KMG website.

misque said:
This knife looks like it just came out of Middle Earth. Looks like something an Ent would carry...

You beat me to saying that ... :p :D

Looks like a heap of thought went into that piece to get it looking like that. The dark colours and deep etched damascus really look fantastically cool. And I believe that angled guard is a Viking knives classic. Jason.

Back