Jim Hammond

I would like to have more information regarding this gentleman. I've handled his folders at shows and come to believe his work to be some of the finest in the tactical realm.

I would like to have one of these in the future but would like to order directly from him if possible.

Does anyone know how to contact him, how long the wait is, and his prices (not the custom purveyor prices)?

Thanks

Hi Ronald,

I guess that is why Im a custom purveyor, I know how to contact Jim, what his prices are and how long his wait is. If you want to know it will cost you $50.00!

I find it interesting that you dont want to pay a purveyor's price, yet by your post you dont know what Jim's prices are.

I will tell you that Jim, has a 12 to 18 month wait (depending on what part of his rotation you catch him in).

His Large Cobra Gold folder is $525 ($575 with clip, only 3 of those were made).

The Small Cobra Gold folder is $475-$500.

When I talked to Jim last summer he had 3 more of his folder cut out that he was going to finish. One of my customers got one so there should only be 2 left. Of course the in custom knives the truth has been known to change.

Jim's Phone number is (205)586-4151.

By the way I sell Jim's knives for his price.
As I do 95% of the custom knives I sell.

So dont be to hard on us Purveyors. After all, we only provide knives immediately, usually at the makers price and we can give your pric e, delivery times and phone and address information.

Hope this helps Ronald, tell Jim I said hi!

Les

Les, thanks for the info. I did not intend to offend the custom purveyors, I just wanted to know the exact base prices. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you sell most knives for the makers' prices- You're a good man!

Ronald,

Thanks for your interest in my work. Thought I should mention the area code Les listed has been changed from 205 to 256. Work number is now 256-586-4151.
Give me a call and we can discuss specifics on my new tactical folder models, new prices, etc.

Best regards,
Jim Hammond

Back