JK Kukri and Beast Pass around!!!!!

If ur interested please contact me directly with all of ur shipping info: brenka@sbcglobal.net

6 people max for this one with the understanding that you can review them for up to a week after you receive the blades. Shipping must be insured for at least $300 and tracking info must be emailed to me. A list of names and shipping info will be provided in the box so u will know who is next in line. U agree to post pics and a review must be posted for others to see what a great job John did on these. At the end of the pass around I will take all 6 names and number them, John will then pick a number and that person will get a sharp cutting tool as a Thank U!!

Please, I ask that if u dont have the time to do a decent review and are not willing to comply with the rules Please Do Not sign up.

Many thanks to RussB for adding his Beast into the mix.

Thanks
Danny

1.Grunt Soldier
2.mqqn
3.cbwoods67
4.kyturkey
5.Jball1125
6.SchweetGuitars

Attachments

• jk beast and kuk3.jpg
    jk beast and kuk3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 103
  • jk beast and kuk2.jpg
    jk beast and kuk2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 267
  • jk beast and kuk.jpg
    jk beast and kuk.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together and try to love one another right now..

Or at least check out these two JK choppers, they're pretty nice.

I can't wait!! It's going to be awesome! I got some seasoned black walnut that needs a splitting and cut to size!

Boy,this has got to be the perfect chopper pass around with the two different styles to compare.

afraid I'll have to skip this one but I will look forward to seeing the reviews!

Thanks for doing this!

afraid I'll have to skip this one but I will look forward to seeing the reviews!

Thanks for doing this!

C'mon Pete!!

You could use the Kuk to chop wood down to size for PK handles!

Think of the time you'll save.

;^)

best

mqqn

I can't join in but I'll do my best to spread the word.
Chop on boys.

We got 4 so far. Anyone else in?? I'd like to start this within the
next 2 weeks!!
Thanks

It would work out well if either Andy or Cooper has it for our October 12th gathering. We could get a few more guys to check it out while we are there.

Great call!

I will be out of town the second to last week of October, so it may make sense for me to have them and then pass the two knives to Coops at the gathering.

best

mqqn

Does not look like there will be anymore interest in this so I will mail them out on monday. That gives us this week just in case someone wants in.
Thanks
Danny

Ok box goes out today.

Grunt ur number 1 in line. I will email u tracking info later on.
There is a list with all 4 names and mailing info in the box.
Just cross ur name off list before u ship it to the next guy.

Let the games begin boyz!!!!!!!

These beasts showed up today! got to say I'm very impressed with them right off the bat. I'll be putting them to work starting tomorrow! thanks for having this pass around.

Back