• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Joe Allen 4 1/2" Back Pocket Slipjoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Handsome Jigged Bone Backpocket Slippie from Joe Allen. The Bose influence is obvious! This beauty features a satin belt finished ATS-34 (marked on reverse) blade with hand-rubbed finish on the flats to show off the gorgeous lines. It is wicked sharp too with incredibly symmetrical grinds. The backspring is flush in all three blade positions with nice tension for that feeling of security you want without being a nail breaker--ultra smooth action. The blade is perfectly centered between the liners. MINT/UNCARRIED or USED-- AS RECEIVED FROM THE MAKER.

The scales were re-jigged by Joe for that vintage look and the coloration is reminiscent of late 60's to early 70's Case knives

The Federal shield is double pinned to the liner

Joe has worked quite a bit under the guidance Tony Bose and the influence is obvious on the blade grind and the pattern itself as well as the attention to detail. Joe consistently makes the best nail pulls I've ever seen! This knife also has a milled/relieved liners and 410 Stainless bolsters and liners. Great fit in the hand. Joe's work is among the best and the price is right too. 4 1/2" Closed, 8" open.

sold shipped paypal fees included Paypal only--NO E-Checks. International okay, but add $25 for shipping and understand I have no control once it leaves the U.S. Joe's wait time for orders is out several months now, so don't miss this one.

First one to say they want it gets it. Respond by PM, Post or Email. Email responses intermittent through the work week. To avoid any hard feelings the first "I'll take it" supercedes any pending questions, offers or expressions of interest.

For additional pics of this beauty click the link below and then the thumbnails to enlarge:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2048098

abp1.JPG

abp4.JPG

abp5.JPG

Last edited:
This baby has a new home-- Sold. Paypal only-NO E-Checks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back