• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Joe Allen mammoth ivory back pocket.

I bought this beauty planning on carrying it, but I just can't bring myself to risk damaging it. It has never been carried, used, or sharpened. Since the original pics are better than anything I can take, I will just link to the sales thread.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...mmoth-Ivory-Back-Pocket-by-Joe-Allen-(-SOLD-)

I misplaced the padded case when I moved last summer. I have kept the knife in one of AL Dodge's fur lined cow hide belt sheaths which I will include with the knife. The concho came off the sheath at some point, so I replaced it with a washer. Doesn't look too classy but it works and fits the knife well. A replacement concho would be cheap.

Knife and sheath, shipped CONUS USPS priority $350.00. PayPal preferred. The only trade I would be interested in would be a mintish mechanical watch (or possibly Eco-Drive) with a sapphire crystal. Thanks, Allen

Who ever bought this got a deal. I bought that M. Ivory ten years ago at Blade show for 140 something an it might cost 200 or 300 now to replace it. Some one knew a value an If the buyer doesn't like it I'll buy it from them for whatever it sold for. Joe Allen

Back