Joe Houser, Wish you well in retirement!

Blue Sky

Gold Member
My interactions with Joe were always pleasant, helpful and professional. He was the face of Buck for a time here and always did them proud. I’ve missed his presence and input.

Congratulations to him, I hope he enjoys his retirement and finds great success in whatever comes next. And many thanks for all he’s done for us over the years.

Lesknife

Platinum Member
Blessings to Joe in his retirement! He has been such a great ambassador for Buck and an inspiration to many knife enthusiasts. Best wishes to Joe and his family!

Joe ,enjoy every day of your new path,I hope you get some hunting in here and there lol.Ill always be great full to Joe for helping this canadian dude out with all his knives ,many years ago some of my Buck knives were stolen,knives Buck did not make anymore,Joe helped me out getting some rare knives back into my collection,He always went above and beyond for Buck fans!enjoy life Joe...

pjsjr

Gold Member
Joe ,enjoy every day of your new path,I hope you get some hunting in here and there lol.Ill always be great full to Joe for helping this canadian dude out with all his knives ,many years ago some of my Buck knives were stolen,knives Buck did not make anymore,Joe helped me out getting some rare knives back into my collection,He always went above and beyond for Buck fans!enjoy life Joe...
If you have been around BCCI or this forum for a number of years, I'm sure you have a Joe Houser story of how he helped. He is a most generous, giving person!

all the best for the future joe!
hope that the new chapters in life
would allow you to live out greater joys
in what ever it is you intend to do
with your precious time on this good earth.
here's to awesome days ahead.

tiguy7

Gold Member
Happy retirement Joe. We will miss you around here, but in my experience, retirement has many benefits.

bucksway

Basic Member
Some of the very finest 112's in my collection were made by you..I treasure each one. But it's your efforts for the BCCI that truly stand out for me! The highlight of many of the trips to Altanta was seeing you and the treasures you brought to the Show for the Club members. You worked tirelessly for ALL Buck collectors and your vast knowledge of everything Buck you were willing to share with us. I hope God will Bless you and your family Joe with happiness and joy in this page of your life! I hope to make it to the 35th and see you again! Proud LM 1209..

Wow, i cant thank you all enough for all the kind comments! to say this thread made my day would be a huge understatement! I remember when i first got the job as Bucks Historian...i got an office, a phone and a computer with nothing on it. All the knife knowledge wasn't sorted out back then. It took a LOT of years and research, and i cant state this enough...help from customers/lovers of Buck knives like you all to get to the point we are at today. Today we think we know a lot. lol! The body of knowledge has certainly grown tremendously and i know that as long as we have groups like this, and the BCCI, that knowledge will continue to grow and be shared. It has been my honor and privilege to represent Buck in this capacity for all these years. Being able to make knives was icing on the cake for sure. I will truly miss working in the shop. I will do my best to visit the forums and am hopeful that one of these times i can make it to another Blade show! God bless and thank you!!!

AZbuckNM

Gold Member
Wow, i cant thank you all enough for all the kind comments! to say this thread made my day would be a huge understatement! I remember when i first got the job as Bucks Historian...i got an office, a phone and a computer with nothing on it. All the knife knowledge wasn't sorted out back then. It took a LOT of years and research, and i cant state this enough...help from customers/lovers of Buck knives like you all to get to the point we are at today. Today we think we know a lot. lol! The body of knowledge has certainly grown tremendously and i know that as long as we have groups like this, and the BCCI, that knowledge will continue to grow and be shared. It has been my honor and privilege to represent Buck in this capacity for all these years. Being able to make knives was icing on the cake for sure. I will truly miss working in the shop. I will do my best to visit the forums and am hopeful that one of these times i can make it to another Blade show! God bless and thank you!!!
I only have a few Joe Houser custom knives but I cherish them and will be passing them down to my son. I know some GREAT ideas are going to come to mind when you're out on those hunting trips so please come back down the road and gift us with a random custom release :)

Enjoy your time and family Joe!!

Makael

Books temporarily closed on sheath orders.
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Nice to see you Joe, it obvious you will be missed but glad you get to do some things you probably love to do on your time. 20200417_171431.jpg

Thank you for your many contributions. Buck Knives are the great American Icon that they are because of folks like yourself.

Buck Knives are a part of my favorite outdoor memories and the source of much enjoyment and comradarie even while we're in planning mode for the next adventure.

Thank you again.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC