Joe Keeslar Award for Best ABS JS Test Knife - Eduardo Berardo JS

Eduardo Berardo

Eduardo Berardo JS
Hello dear friends.
It is with great pleasure that I share with you Joe Keeslar Award for best knife submitted by an applicant for the Journeyman Smith Rating, the determined by the American Bladesmith Society review panel.
This is the same award that was called George Peck. By decision of the ABS board members, they changed the name because the current generation did not know the great ABS collaborator George Peck. This took the meaning of the award. So the award starting this year, has the name Master Smith Joe Keeslar.
This is the most important moment of my career.
We had 17 candidates for Journeyman Smith and my knife was selected among 85 knives.
See some pictures below.
I invite all of you to click on my website link. In it you can see dozens of photos of the Blade Show in 2016, and many of my works.
To automatically translate the site into English, click the right side of the page and select "Inglês".
http://berardofacascustom.blogspot.com.br/2016/06/premio-joe-keeslar-no-blade-show-2016.html
I would like to thank a lot to Mr. Jerry Fisk MS and Mr. Ryan Hays who kindly looked at my knives on the test day before. Thank you very much.
Regards and God blesses.

Eduardo Berardo JS

The CKCA reunion on Thursday, June 2.

Mr. Jerry Fisk MS, Eduardo Berardo JS, Mr. Ryan Hays, Luiz Gustavo JS.

ABS Board Members.

Rodrigo Sfreddo MS, Mr. B. R. Hughes ABS Founder, Eduardo Berardo JS, Luiz Gustavo JS.

Jean-Louis Regel MS, Véronique Laurent MS, Eduardo Berardo JS, Adam DesRosiers MS, Haley DesRosiers MS, Facundo Montenegro JS, Rodrigo Sfreddo MS, Luiz Gustavo JS.

2016 ABS Journeyman Smiths.

The award winner knife.

The persian handle.

My new friend Mr. Joe Rude with his award winner knife.

Me and my knives at the Blade Show.

Last edited:
Eduardo,

A very fine knife indeed, worthy of the Keeslar Award!

Congratulations!

Steve
------------
Member, W.F. Moran Foundation
ABS AP

Congratulations Eduardo - wonderful knives! By the way, the buyer of your Keeslar award winner also took home one of my JS test knives when I got my stamp (the one in my avatar). He has very good taste! :D

this knife kicks ass.

Very creative and masterfully executed. Congratulations on both your JS and award winning knife.

Many congratulations and that was a fine looking table full of knives.....well done. :)

Congratulations Eduardo - wonderful knives! By the way, the buyer of your Keeslar award winner also took home one of my JS test knives when I got my stamp (the one in my avatar). He has very good taste! :D

Congratulations you too Dick. Thanks brother!

Back