• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

John F Jensen

Raden,
I had seen a post, not sure where, that he was on vacation. I'm not familiar with Paypal but If he was on vacation when it was received by his email it's probably waiting for his return. I've done 2 separate orders with John and both worked out fine, but I didn't use paypal, good old AT&T.
Chris

You dont find them any better......I dont know where he is or whats up, but you certainly dont have to worry about him not treating you right. In fact, if it comes down to it, I will pay you your money back.........thats how certain I am that you will have NO problems. And I am sorry for the delay. :)

Have you tried to call him?

On vacation until the 16th I believe. Again, John is one of the best in the business.

Sorry about the confusion ---
We went on vacation May, 31 at which time Paypal still showed the man's check as "not cleared".
We returned from vacation today and find that Paypal cleared his check on April 1, thus, we will ship his knife today.
No one has to worry about our integrity - ever!
Tom and others, thanks for your support - we appreciate it!

Back