1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Joufuu Sheath owner's pics!

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Greatbape

Greatbape

Jul 16, 2013
    IPS Sheath with purple damascus wharncliffe. Nice snug fit though I have to insert the knife in backwards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TomR2

TomR2

May 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  3. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Glad to hear it Tom. That knife is pretty spectacular - love the philellow shadetree!

4. TomR2

TomR2

May 17, 2015
    Here's another of Bud's cool sheaths - Ambi for a Monarch. I dig the look, feel, and even smell of the mink oiled brown leather. Neat how it changes color with knife in place around contours, (though admittedly my pics don't show this).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TomR2

TomR2

May 17, 2015
    Re the Handyman, Bud you might remember that knife. It was in the batch you shot in your last shop walk through pics. It disappeared for several weeks, but then re-appeared at Knives Ship Free. In the pic you shot the Philellow was more understated then any other pics of that color I'd seen. It was almost more "pineapple-like" And I wondered what Philellow was like in the flesh. Turns out your picture was truer to the real and I prefer it. My/these pics show it more like the other photos Ive seen.

I owe you for that one to!!

6. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Ahhh .. yeah, I dont add any filters to my camera or filtering software afterwards when I shoot pics like that. Defeats the purpose of the pics. Cool knife for sure and the sheath compliments it. Awesome combo. :thumbup:

7. Onedog

Onedog

Nov 5, 2013
    Does anyone happen to have a pic of the HB-2 being worn?
    Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

8. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    mistwalker shared this one a while back in the 'show off your leather' thread in the Fiddleback forum .. but I haven't changed the pattern.

[​IMG]

9. Onedog

Onedog

Nov 5, 2013
    Sweet. Thanks Bud. :thumbup:

10. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Owe this one to Dsarps. Thank You!!!
    Recluse in Osage Orange with JouFuu Pancake sheath
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    burnside likes this.
  11. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Awesome pic Abe (as always) .. but that's a pancake sheath, not a taco. :p

12. Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Oops rectified [emoji4]

13. Onedog

Onedog

Nov 5, 2013
    Kinda. lol. :eek:

14. busterbones

busterbones Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2005
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  15. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    oooohhhh .. that bone handle Punk is freaking nice!

16. schmittie

schmittie

Nov 28, 2009
    [​IMG]

17. Tekton

Tekton

Mar 8, 2015
    A Perfect match.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  18. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    ^^ That matched up really nice ^^

:thumbup:

19. busterbones

busterbones Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Murray Carter neck knife in an Esquire sheath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

burnside likes this.
  20. Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]