Journeyman Custom standoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a new Journeyman with standoffs and was wondering if anyone knew where to get some custom anodized standoffs or if the Hinderer standoffs would work? Also what Ti pocket clip would be good on the model? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Thanks in advance.

I can't help you with where you can find custom standoffs for the Emerson but I can tell you that the Hinderer standoffs will not work.

The Emerson standoffs are threaded, the Hinderers are not.

Thank you for the info! I don't know anything about hinderer knives so I wasn't for sure on the standoff construction. I will probably have to remove the stock standoffs and have them anodized. Can anyone recommend a good custom thumb disc? Thanks again brboru7.

I got a Sterling Silver .45 bullet thumbdisk with a Ti Pivot and Ti Standoffs anodized purple. Pete gray makes some great thumbdisks but I like my silver one. I got the pivot and standoffs from Nathawut here on the forums. Also on FB and USN. If checking on FB, Look for Nathawut Customized. He also makes Ti clips. Nath is just the master!

That's what I'm talking about! This is exactly what I am looking for. I was thinking of blue or bronze standoffs with a Ti clip. Is the deep pocket clip a good choice on the journeyman? I wish a digital camo scale was an option on the Journeyman like the scales on the Para2. Thanks for the inspiration SOC_MRN_Leon. That is quite the Journeyman you have.

I am a Journeyman Lineman so it just seemed fitting to pick this one up for a edc/work knife.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back