Journey's new cd?

shootist16

knife law moderator
Holy $@!& The new singer is incredible. Seems they found him on youtube. Has anyone heard the album?

I heard a clip on the radio and apparently they found a guy who sounds exactly like Steve Perry. I've never been much of a Journey fan, although I will watch old videos to see Randy Jackson with his "Blackenstein" haircut.

randy_jackson.jpg

He sucks...Bad live voice, and his voice is already worn/damaged (based upon the Youtube vids out there)...They could've found any number of similar Perry Clones at numerous kareoke bars.

The worst thing Journey has done was the firing of Jeff Scott Soto; a singer with 20+ years of experience, and amazing range and could sing in-key in a live setting.

Instead, they wanted another Perry Clone, slyly coined by the band as "Going in a new direction."

I'll give it a short amount of time until Pineda is caught singing to a pre-recorded track just like Steve Augeri.

-

I LOVED the two songs you sent links too. I am anxiously waiting the arrival of the CD!

I absolutely LOVE the new CD!! :D:D:DTHANK YOU for letting us know about the new CD.

I'll give it a short amount of time until Pineda is caught singing to a pre-recorded track just like Steve Augeri.

Is that what happened to him? I thought he sounded way too much like Perry when singing "Separate Ways".