JSP- V GAR Is It Still In Production?

Discussion in 'JSP BladeRigger Forum' started by DANJ, Sep 28, 2002.

1. DANJ

DANJ

Dec 24, 2001
    I heard a rumor from someone that the JSP V-Gar is no longer in production, is for real?

BTW anyone got cool pictures to post of the V-Gar

2. RL

RL

Aug 24, 1999
    AFAIK, the rumour is true...the V-Gar has been discontinued...

RL

3. cpk

cpk Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 26, 2002
    The manrikigarrote is no longer in production. However the other components of the V-Gar system will still be available.

4. DANJ

DANJ

Dec 24, 2001
    It seems when ever i want something it is discontinued. That just happened to me about a month ago. I wanted a certain ruger pistol, went to the gunshop and was about to put a deposit on it to get it shipped. When the salesman checked with ruger, they told him it was no longer in production.

5. cpk

cpk Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 26, 2002
    Danj
    Give James a call he still might have a few left. What Ruger were you going to order?

6. DANJ

DANJ

Dec 24, 2001
    If i can remember correctly it was the MK4B bull barrel pistol .22.

7. estone

estone

Sep 16, 2002
    MK4B... was that also called the government model? had the standard kinda funny lookin ruger handle? i'll see if i can get a pic, i might know a guy who is selling one...

E...

8. DANJ

DANJ

Dec 24, 2001
    Wow cool!

9. rfleming

rfleming

Aug 13, 2002
    I was on the fence untill I saw this post...act now or be forever dissapointed!

-Robert

10. Boink

Boink

Jun 6, 2002
    I ordered some stuff from James this evening and he said he's got some V-Gar left, but had in fact suspended production. Call and get 'em while they are hot and available. Otherwise, no more.