JSP- V GAR Is It Still In Production?

I heard a rumor from someone that the JSP V-Gar is no longer in production, is for real?

BTW anyone got cool pictures to post of the V-Gar

AFAIK, the rumour is true...the V-Gar has been discontinued...

RL

The manrikigarrote is no longer in production. However the other components of the V-Gar system will still be available.
"Start after the enemy to be sure but, arrive before him to be safe" Sun Tzu The art of war

It seems when ever i want something it is discontinued. That just happened to me about a month ago. I wanted a certain ruger pistol, went to the gunshop and was about to put a deposit on it to get it shipped. When the salesman checked with ruger, they told him it was no longer in production.

Danj
Give James a call he still might have a few left. What Ruger were you going to order?
"Start after the enemy to be sure but, arrive before him to be safe" Sun Tzu The art of war

MK4B... was that also called the government model? had the standard kinda funny lookin ruger handle? i'll see if i can get a pic, i might know a guy who is selling one...

E...

I was on the fence untill I saw this post...act now or be forever dissapointed!

-Robert

I ordered some stuff from James this evening and he said he's got some V-Gar left, but had in fact suspended production. Call and get 'em while they are hot and available. Otherwise, no more.

Back