• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

July 2011 Sheath of the Month, Spyderco Moran ( *either blade style* ), $20

For the "Sheath of the Month", I am offering the Black Kydex Sheath for the Spyderco Moran ( *either style blade* ), normally $30, on sale for $20, in two different styles.

A 2Piece Kydex Sheath for the Spyderco Moran Drop Point...

sheath-2p-morandrop.jpg

Or a 1Piece Kydex Sheath for the Spyderco Moran Trailing Point...

sheath-1p-morantrailing.jpg

The deal is this...

For the next month, approximatley, or until I decide on a new special, I am offering my sheath for the Spyderco Moran ( *either blade style*), in Black Kydex for $20, Shipping Complimentary in the US and Canada. And I will happily ship overseas, at reasonable rates.

sheath-2p-moran-both.jpg

NOTE - This special is for a sheath that fits either the Trailing Point or Drop Point Spyderco Moran Knives, and both styles of sheath, 1Piece and 2Piece, are available for both blade styles. So, while I have have shown a 1Piece Sheath for the Moran Trailing Point, you can get a 1Piece Sheath for the Moran Drop Point. And, while I have demonstrated a 2Piece Sheath for the Moran Drop Point, you can get a 2Piece Sheath for the Moran Drop Point. Mix and Match Black Styles and Sheath Styles.

If you would like a different color, for $5 more, I can also build it in OD Green, Coyote Brown, Earth Brown, Grey, Desert Tan, Blood Red, Bright Red, Blue, Pink and Blaze Orange, Carbon Fiber, Desert Digital Camo, Urban Digital Camo, or Forest Digital Camo.

Normally, to get a sheath like this, you would have to ship your knife to me. But since I have this knife, I will make the sheath with my knife, and ship it to you. No Hassle.

I offer all the different BladeTech attachments, Tek Lok, Klip, Molle Loks and the 3" Loop. Inquire for prices. As well, I offer the Spyderco G-clp, which is probably my favorite.

I also build Accessory Loops for a wide range or FireSteels, Ferro Rods and Firestarters, inquire for details. And they now come with a Bungee, a Split Ring and 2 Zip-Ties to make an elastic Leash to hold your FireSteel/FireStarter in it's Loop/Sheath.

Email me for ordering details. marion.poff@gmail.com

Thank you,
Marion

Last edited:
Back