July 4th Price Drop!! Bark River "Essential EDC" / Cocobolo handles and CPM-M4 steel

- Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale blah blah blah. Please know your local laws concerning anything you may buy from me.
- I'll Take It: These magic words will reserve the item for you. Please follow up with a private message/conversation or email to work out details. Items listed for sale may be listed on other forums. Time stamp rule is in play.
- Payment: USPS Money Order only at this time
- Shipping: ConUS (and Canada if you pay any extra shipping costs). Price listed includes shipping with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra.
- Message or Email: for questions or to request more pictures.

---> Bark River Essential EDC: Handles are Cocobolo and blade steel is CPM-M4. I am the original owner and this blade is new, never carried or used. Just taken out of the box and admired. (still has factory oil on the blade!). Comes complete with box and sheath. The MSRP is $269.95 and I paid ~$200 just a few weeks ago. WAS $180. Price- $150

My pictures really don't do this knife any justice. Really nice Cocobolo on this one and I can try taking more pictures if need be.

99460b4f.jpg

906d8371.jpg

da8d1eab.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I dropped the price $30 because of the holiday. Awesome blade with awesome M4 steel.

Back