Junglas Laserna Pack

I like how the straps pack away.

I think it would make a great bag to strap to the back of a motorcycle.

You wouldn't have to worry about all the straps flailing about and hitting you.

I like how the straps pack away.

I think it would make a great bag to strap to the back of a motorcycle.

You wouldn't have to worry about all the straps flailing about and hitting you.

Thanks TTD, and VL I ride alot too, so I do want something tough, and can handle holding mys tuff when I'm riding, and if I ever got stranded, would want a bag I can have all the right stuff in :)

Does it have any interior velcro for mounting ccw holder? Can you load yours up with clothing to show it fully puffed, and put like a dvd case next to it for scale? Sorry :( just really curious about the pack, also the stitching on the waist strap can you take a closer pic of it? Please dont kick me, I'll bake you oatmeal cookies! :D

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

DAMN it TTD! You had to use Zombieland! Now I'm playing the bell song from the beginning...lol... lol. Dang it. Ok, this sealed it, TTD should get a medal or something cause hes always so helpful and informs alot of people very well, via his post :D He gets cookies!

I hope jeff/mike are paying attention, maybe this is the new "PACK" kit lol, buy a knife and bag combo ;) great stuff TTD! You have a really good sense of what people want to see, :) thx again for the pics! I will need to post some new ones of new stuff I just got :)

Just pulled the trigger on one in OD. I have been looking for a new BOB/school bag. My little gift to myself:D

LOL you missed post # 36 that was a type -o :D

Surely someone will post the Junglas pack in Black :thumbup:

I've been thinking about getting a maxpedition jumbo versi pack. Now that I see this, hmmmm.

Back