• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Junglee Foreign Legion or CRKT M16z

Hi again!!

Now I have decided to purscase a knife, I have two brands to select. Junglee Foreign Legion or CRKT M16z. Wich one has the best steel, best handle, what handle materials are used etc...

It will not be bought for defence or show off, but plain hard work, remember that!!
smile.gif

well, my vote will be for the crkt m16(any of them, but especially the MIL/LE series...becuase they are double ground[my terminology may be off, but i mean it is sharpened on both sides of the edge..if wrong, im sorry and tired])

wait! i see you are going for the M16z...a good knife. my personal pref between the 2. the steel is a little softer, but sharpens up real nice. all my crkts are shavin' sharp. and they are a bit more compact(thinner profile) without losing strength.

i don't know much about the Junglee, but it looks a bit like the smith&wesson swat knives, which i also have, and have beat on hard...but they still work nice, and sharpen right up. they seem to have a slightly harder steel, so not as much sharpening.

how expensive is that junglee? it may be worth looking into the higher end M16 line with the aluminum handles. they are nice, very nice(well, says me) for the price. and i have seen them on www.knifecenter.com for a fair price(again, IMO)

[This message has been edited by Blackwatch (edited 01-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Blackwatch (edited 01-24-2001).]

Back