Just a little history...

Sorry Mike, I must've overlooked that one. I must say, since doing this thread, I've had two nights in a row of dreaming about Busse knives. The first one was strange and the second one was filled with INFI :confused:

Brian, thanks for showing my Bucket List Bro I thought you were keeping that quite!!! Kidden man, nice trip down the Busse trail.

In the beginning of 2006 and will go back and get threads without pics for the history/info once I reach 2012...

Found this beauty of an AK-47 (Lucky Hog)
:eek:
Thin strippers arrive on the scene but no pics

Jack the Ripper
Busse Fixed Blade Converted to Folder
Steel Heart 2 Prototype Circa 1994!!!! (You'll cry at the price... I did. Congrats to that one hog!!!)
Jungle Recurve
Bolo Inspired Battle Blade (BIBB)
War Boar Intro
Tank Buster (Never came into existence I believe)

Running low on pics, but dying of laughter from past threads. Forgot about the fun times in the past and looking forward to the future of fun times :thumbup:

Last edited:
Great thread.

That Nuclear Heart E is fantastic :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Okay, for those of you who are fairly new or haven't explored much, you must know how much fun this forum is. The people are what originally attracted me to the knives and then the knives hooked me in. Shenanigans have always gone on around here and it's always be a great time for me to be able to joke with friends. Well Busse Combat knows how to have just as much fun, if not more, then us and this deserved its own post. Please make sure you READ THEM IN ORDER to get the full effect. I apologize in advance, Paddling Man, if this brings up any suppressed memories :eek::D I'm still laughing as I type this out. I would like to say that he was a good sport and was not the only one that fell for the joke, he just became the butt of the joke.

The First Chronicle

The Second Chronicle

The Third Chronicle

The Truffle Shuffle

Old magazine ads...

24.jpg

23.jpg

19.jpg

09.jpg

07.jpg

BusseAd.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is awesome andshould definitely be stickied. It's very interesting to read Jerry's post from back then and see some old blades that I never even knew existed.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

I really appreciate this thread. I had never seen the folder conversion thread before. I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those.

You're great man!

This thread is awesome andshould definitely be stickied. It's very interesting to read Jerry's post from back then and see some old blades that I never even knew existed.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

Oh yeah check this out rookie> www.badmojo.tv

Best thread I have read in a long time, very fun and informative to read! Thanks for taking the time to put it all together!

Back