Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Great picture Dwight
Thanks John. :)

Did you just find that beauty...wow !!?!??
Gev it ran on the big site three times without a bid. The third time I took it at the last second. Only bidder. She is a real sweetie. Some blade play but not much. A little over 4". Have you ever seen a blade like that with the thumb inset in a Kissing Crane LB?

Thanks John. :)

Gev it ran on the big site three times without a bid. The third time I took it at the last second. Only bidder. She is a real sweetie. Some blade play but not much. A little over 4". Have you ever seen a blade like that with the thumb inset in a Kissing Crane LB?
No, I have not and its unusual and cool ! Congrats and looking forward to seeing it more :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light, as under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

xGtIXl2.jpg

A picture of Porch generosity...
I've had one Porch member send me a gift and I was fortunate enough to win one of the GAWs.
These two knives are always prominently displayed on my collection shelf and will always be treasured.

People may think I'm weird for saying this, but I think that smooth elk on top looks fabulous.
I'm thinking the same thing John. The gnarly stag is my preference but if it's not then the smooth is more appealing than mediocre (in between). I refer to a knife you posted recently and a lamb that halfstop (Ron) has that is smooth with a chaos of scratches. Reminds me so much of walrus tusk. I am really warming to the smooth elk.

Back