Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

4C13616A-F777-4C1B-851B-6DA00F204F77_zps3brwpsv3.jpeg

Fodderwing Fodderwing I love your exotic/eclectic knives, Dwight.
Thank you very much my friend. I don't know how I missed this until now. I have been actually working hard lately ..... and hard work doesn't agree with me......... at all. :D Awesome photo as always.

mvsd4TT.jpg

Old Iron, New Steel
David, an exceptional and very very cool photo. I LOVE OLD TRACTORS. and that one is incredible.

Thank you very much my friend. I don't know how I missed this until now. I have been actually working hard lately ..... and hard work doesn't agree with me......... at all. :D Awesome photo as always.

David, an exceptional and very very cool photo. I LOVE OLD TRACTORS. and that one is incredible.
Thanks Dwight, that old tractor sits next to a entrance to a farm across from the house we've been working on this week. The silver paint job is new, last Friday it was rust red (or heavy patina lol).Notice the silo in the background, it has been freshly painted as well. I think the farmer used his leftover silver silo paint to freshen up the looks of it. 5 minutes before that pic was taken it was raining sideways:eek:

Back