z6VyfMP.jpg

R1sEa2n.jpg

Damasteel and mammoth tooth.

tW1PuJX.jpg

Pallares comun 2 in carbon. Quick first impressions:

- Quite wobbly blade
- Delightfully light in hand
- Sliciest of knives I’ve ever had!

A little rougher around the edges than I expected but then again it was under 10€ wich is amazing!

It slices for sure!! Also it’s extremely easy to get a insanely sharp sticky edge, don’t overstrop though. If you have a hard Arkansas(black or translucent) rub it in there and feel the power ;)

To back my words, hair whittling in under 2 minutes directly from translucent Arkansas, no stropping.
I don’t know if it is the forging process or the heat treatment or what, but the same happens with Taramundi knives, insanely sharp, easy and fast.

97-BE20-B4-41-D8-428-E-82-DE-8-AD8-C2767080.jpg

tW1PuJX.jpg

Pallares comun 2 in carbon. Quick first impressions:

- Quite wobbly blade
- Delightfully light in hand
- Sliciest of knives I’ve ever had!

A little rougher around the edges than I expected but then again it was under 10€ wich is amazing!
I have a few of those, and none of the blades wobble at all. They are VERY sharp, and I have used the 2 larger ones more roughly than you would think their light weight construction would allow, with no problems. These are among my very favorite knives. Maybe you could peen the pivot pin to take some of the wobble out.

WfYIv36.jpg

I have a few of those, and none of the blades wobble at all. They are VERY sharp, and I have used the 2 larger ones more roughly than you would think their light weight construction would allow, with no problems. These are among my very favorite knives. Maybe you could peen the pivot pin to take some of the wobble out.

WfYIv36.jpg

I actually peened the pivot and it tightened nicely! Must have been a monday piece.

I think I need to get few variations later! It’s just that the shipping costs more than the knife itself. :D

Back