Just a Picture:

fKMh1u.jpg

QXZ1iF.jpg
Very nice. I really like the large pins on that Bushboot.

Welp, there goes the neighborhood....:rolleyes:

:D

Looka you! What do you think of the knife...?

~ P.

LOL ~P, ABSOLUTELY love it and the Diomedes "Count" clip sheath enhances the carry ten fold. Sold my last Bushboot and regretted it, I don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer;) but do realize when I've wandered to far from the pack. So I'm now back in the fold, or should I say "forge":)

Hope your well, wish I could make the rendezvous this year but work stifled those plans:(

LOL ~P, ABSOLUTELY love it and the Diomedes "Count" clip sheath enhances the carry ten fold. Sold my last Bushboot and regretted it, I don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer;) but do realize when I've wandered to far from the pack. So I'm now back in the fold, or should I say "forge":)

Wonderful! :)

Hope you're well, wish I could make the rendezvous this year but work stifled those plans:(

... Dontcha know the boss? o_O

I won't be there myself, this year :eek:-- but of anyone I know, you will appreciate that I'll be doing fountain pen-y things here and there instead. :cool:

Er, we now return the rest of you to your regularly-scheduled programming.... :D

~ P.

Back