Just a Picture:

Jh2HDHX.jpg

Can't wait for my own kid in a few months!

As in you're expecting, or you're about to take the kid camping? Either way, Congratulations and keep sharing pictures. I met a guy on the AT and we became FB friends. It's been neat to see him have a kid and then watch them begin exploring and hiking. I live the "hiking life" vicariously through him and it's much easier on my knees. That float trip looks fun-- be safe with the cold water!

As in you're expecting, or you're about to take the kid camping? Either way, Congratulations and keep sharing pictures. I met a guy on the AT and we became FB friends. It's been neat to see him have a kid and then watch them begin exploring and hiking. I live the "hiking life" vicariously through him and it's much easier on my knees. That float trip looks fun-- be safe with the cold water!
Expecting January 27th! Really looking forward to it! Taking my child hood friend and his 7 year old daughter was a blast. She had never been on the river or camping. This trip has a few good rapids too. She got a lot of exposure to the outdoors and I am pretty sure it won't be her last.

Back