Just booked my hotel room for Blade...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Aww yeah. Who else is coming? and for anyone who doesn't know, Andy and I are going to have a kick ass dinner somewhere on Saturday night and anyone who wants to come can... as long as you can afford it. We spend cheddar on food yo!

How many knives have you done so far for Blade, at this point?

And what's your goal? I think you said you're planning on bringing more than you did last year.

How many knives have you done so far for Blade, at this point?

And what's your goal? I think you said you're planning on bringing more than you did last year.

I'm hoping to have somewhere around 40-50 knives on the table. So far I've got 5 or 6.

I think we're going to do the Brazilian meat place again. I can't remember the name.

Nice, is that one of those places where they just keep bringing you meat until you tell them to stop or put a flag down or something? Because that sounds AWESOME!!

Nice, is that one of those places where they just keep bringing you meat until you tell them to stop or put a flag down or something? Because that sounds AWESOME!!

Yep. The keep bringing it until you start crying from the meat hysteria.

OH MAN!!! I love Churrascaria and a good Caipirinha. When we're in Vegas we go to Texas De Brazil. We have a few Rodizio style spots around the bay so I can get my fix.
Enjoy Blade Guys!
BTW, When Is the Next Vegas Show, I know USN has a gathering in Sept...

Trying to work out all the details currently. Hopefully my room will not be in the ghetto again.

OH MAN!!! I love Churrascaria and a good Caipirinha. When we're in Vegas we go to Texas De Brazil. We have a few Rodizio style spots around the bay so I can get my fix.
Enjoy Blade Guys!
BTW, When Is the Next Vegas Show, I know USN has a gathering in Sept...

That's the next one I know of. I can't decide if I'm going to do that this year. After seeing what was on everyone's tables, I just don't know if my stuff will do good there. I'd have to sell enough to at least recoop my expenses to get out there.

Trying to work out all the details currently. Hopefully my room will not be in the ghetto again.

You betta be there homes. You know the partying is going to be ten times harder this year since I'm staying at the hotel.

The plan is to bring the wife this year and a bunch of business cards to try to get our name out. That being said partying is a great way to ummmm set up business relations.

The plan is to bring the wife this year and a bunch of business cards to try to get our name out. That being said partying is a great way to ummmm set up business relations.

You're talking about the paracord stuff?

Edit: Sending you an email.

Last edited:
There is a Brazilian steak house over near Windy Hill that is pretty solid if you are looking for somewhere close. Some of my friends like it better than Fogo, but Fogo is my favorite. I never touch the salad bad and just eat about five pounds of meat whenever I go. :D

I'm down for going whenever you guys want. I love that place.

Back