1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Just bought a large Lahar

Discussion in 'Galyean Pro Series Knives' started by M2HSSR-910SBK, Jan 4, 2011.

1. M2HSSR-910SBK

M2HSSR-910SBK

May 1, 2007
    I just bought a large blue Lahar from Neil at TNK. I am really excited. I have lusted for this blade for a while and finally can afford it.

I won a large sum of money in football leagues this year so ordered her up yesterday. I can hardly wait!!!!!

2. arjung

arjung

Oct 10, 2009
    That looks like a mighty fine knife. Post some pics up when you get it.

3. jill jackson

jill jackson

Sep 5, 2006
    I got the exact same knife, but mine was rough and gritty to open. I sent it back to Tim last November to be repaired. Hope to get it back soon.
    [​IMG]

4. mdc5162

mdc5162

Nov 3, 2010
    last november?!

5. M2HSSR-910SBK

M2HSSR-910SBK

May 1, 2007
    Here are some crappy pics of it. I will get some better ones in the light.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mine was perfect in every way. Great knife. I have just got it from the UPS truck so I have not got to play with it much.

6. arjung

arjung

Oct 10, 2009
    That is a pretty knife. You will be flipping it open non stop for the next few days XD.

7. jill jackson

jill jackson

Sep 5, 2006
    Yes, I bought it last November and returned it.

8. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    Jill, have you given Tim a call at all since then? I'd hate to say it, but maybe it was pushed to the side and then lost in the shuffle. That would really suck, but I would definitely give Tim a call to get an update.

9. jill jackson

jill jackson

Sep 5, 2006
    I've tried that, no answer and he hasn't answered my emails. (since he received the knife and said he'd talk to me soon)
    I see he hasn't posted here since last September either. I'd like to know something as I have well over 500 in this knife now, counting shipping and thats a lot of money to me, for a knife.

10. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    I'm really sorry to hear this Jill. I feel for you and I hope that you hear something soon. The worst part is the helpless feeling you get when you have no idea what's going on. I hope this gets resolved quickly.

11. jill jackson

jill jackson

Sep 5, 2006
    I don't mind it taking more time, but I would like to know what's going on with it, like you said.

12. RM579

RM579

Jun 2, 2008
    Well this is a disappointing response. Did you ever hear back?

13. jill jackson

jill jackson

Sep 5, 2006
    I finally got my knife back after I made a thread in the exchange section here, about it.

14. ElChingon7

ElChingon7 BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!

May 4, 2005
    Great knife.